Potty Progress
Responses have been rolling in and I'm happy to say a large part (but not all, yet!) of the funding required is already accounted for. Many, many thanks to everyone who has offered their support already. I really appreciate it.
Paypal is a confusing universe all of its own that I am still learning to navigate, so no progress there yet, but hopefully tomorrow. If not, I'll call in help.
In the meantime, if you are in Canada and bank at one of the following banks
Bank of Montreal
CIBC
Royal Bank of Canada
Scotiabank
TD Canada Trust
you could email a donation using Interac's Email Money service. It's fast, efficient and reliable (I've used it before). If you go to your online banking site you should be able to figure it out. If you prefer to wait for the Paypal option, hang tight!
Paypal is a confusing universe all of its own that I am still learning to navigate, so no progress there yet, but hopefully tomorrow. If not, I'll call in help.
In the meantime, if you are in Canada and bank at one of the following banks
Bank of Montreal
CIBC
Royal Bank of Canada
Scotiabank
TD Canada Trust
you could email a donation using Interac's Email Money service. It's fast, efficient and reliable (I've used it before). If you go to your online banking site you should be able to figure it out. If you prefer to wait for the Paypal option, hang tight!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home