I'm working on it...
The not-so-subtle hints that I should update my blog are rolling in with increasing frequency. All I can say in my defense is, I'm working on it! I've been undisciplined and now I am tasked with trying to sum up the last 6 weeks in some coherent and, hopefully, interesting way. It's slow going, so I beg you to have patience.
In the meantime, I have put a few photos online for you to look at (see Ashley's Photos on the side bar under Other Links). I haven't finished labelling them all, so feel free to use your imagination!
In the meantime, I have put a few photos online for you to look at (see Ashley's Photos on the side bar under Other Links). I haven't finished labelling them all, so feel free to use your imagination!


1 Comments:
blogs are the devil! Never start one...it's a full time job with no time pay! Blogs need NGOs to support them..they need Ashleys to save them!
www.savethedeli.com (my prison)
Post a Comment
<< Home