Saturday, July 07, 2007

Hear it live!

There's no doubt about it: the frantic pace of life with two jobs has brought a slow and painful death to my blog. Fortunately, however, blogs are relatively easy to resussitate, and I plan to start posting again as soon as I find time to breathe (I figure breathing first, blog second is a reasonable order of priorities). I have written many a page in my head over the last few months, so hopefully I can manage to put together something that will be interesting, if not timely.

And, for those of you reading this from Norwich, London, Murcia, Barcelona, Calgary, Vancouver or Victoria, perhaps I can spare you the task of reading through late blog entries by giving you a live update! I'll be in Europe from the 15th to the 24th and Canada from the 24th to the 10th of August, so if you will be around then, let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello from south of the border in the land of Sasquatch and gourmet coffee.

Does this mean you're going to have more time updating your blogs?

;)


Frothy Afterbirth

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home